• applicable legislation and its impact
• building description including layout and materials
• intended occupancy with consideration for additional measures necessary for disabled persons
• Required safe escape times
• evacuation strategy
• proportionate fire loading and ignition points.
• security and protection against the threat of arson
• automatic fire detection and alarm systems
• firefighting equipment
• means of escape, to include capacity maximums
• people at special risk (disabled people)
• surface spread of flame ratings
• signs and notices
• emergency lighting
• procedures and arrangements
• planning, informing, instructing and training
• co-operation and co-ordination
• access and facilities for the fire service
Provide brief details about your building and what it is used for; e.g. its address, its age, how many storeys, single or multiple organisation occupancy and use and the activities carried out there.
1. We’ll send a quotation back with suggested site visit dates.
2. We undertake the site visit. At the end of it we give a verbal debrief of our observations.
3. We produce your report which is sent to you by email.
4. Following the report, we answer any reasonable queries via email or telephone for a period of 12 months.